Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Friday, June 02, 2006

ONE“S IMPACT...
I've been working in OGX (outgoing exchange) for the last year now, during that time I have been in contact with many students and graduates interested in doing their internship abroad and of all the activities that I have been involved in with AIESEC, I must say that it has been the most rewarding! I LOVE OGX!!!
But getting around to my point... I got an email a couple of days ago from Alejandra (SN currently in India). I had written to her the day before telling her how excited I am that she'll be coming home in about a month, how I hope that she'll continue participating with us when she returns,etc. And well... let me just say that it had been a while since I last felt humbled and made aware of the impact that I can have in others' lives...
Her internship in India has been... let's say... challenging. Since she arrived in Chennai there were numerous moments when she and I both felt we had made a mistake with the country. But in this last email that she wrote me, she made me realize that our internships truely are forming exceptional professionals, no matter what the working or living conditions, everyday is an opportunity to learn something new, to become stronger, more independent, aware of the world around you. And the fact that she is still interested in AIESEC and even motivating others to join, is for me exactly what we hope to gain through these experiences... Even though all this time I felt like I should somehow do more to help her, her mail made me realize that its the little things that matter at the end of the day. My mails to her throughout her time there probably had more of an impact than I would have ever imagined.
Ale: Gracias por dejarme compartir con vos esta experiencia, no te imaginas todo lo que he aprendido de vos!! TQM!!

posted by Elizabeth at 7:28 AM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • This picture best represents my energy, enthusia...
  • HEY!!!I finally got around to opening my own Blog,...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack