Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A little help guys...

This week has been very stressful, lots of decisions to make, things to analize and think about personally, at home, in AIESEC. I recently found this picture that my brother sent me a few years ago. I loved it then and it inspired me now. Even the little things help to get us back on track... Hope next week's easier...

posted by Elizabeth at 10:15 PM



MySpace Layouts

1 Comments:

Blogger Ana Gabriela said...

You have a lot of people with you. Trust in you, trust in the world and believe that tomorrow will be better.
See the beautiful things that you have now.
Enjoy life!! You have just one change!
Love you soooo much!!
Your sis!!
Gaby

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • CONGRATULATIONS DALIA!!! My good friend Dalia from...
  • Hahaha, I just had to paste this when I found it!!...
  • Just those rainy days...The weather lately doesn´t...
  • BITTERSWEET MOMENTS LIK...
  • ONE´S IMPACT...I've been working in OGX (outgoing...
  • This picture best represents my energy, enthusia...
  • HEY!!!I finally got around to opening my own Blog,...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack