Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Wednesday, July 26, 2006


Love the man that...

calls you beautiful instead of sexy,

calls you back when you hang up on him,

stays awake just to watch you sleeping,

kisses you on the forehead,

wants to show you to the world when you're a mess,

doesn't care if you gain or lose weight,

asks you, "what do you want to eat today, I'm cooking"

holds your hand infront of his friends.

constantly tells you how much you mean to him and how lucky he is to have you,

when he introduces you to his friends, he says, "it's her".

Love him, because he loves you...

posted by Elizabeth at 9:00 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • Bye SUMMER OF 2006...Unfortunately I only have 2 d...
  • This prayer had special meaning for me this week.....
  • Rosa roja....Red is my favorite color... Roses are...
  • Miss Mariah CareyOne of my favorite artists. I lov...
  • Lesson of the week...When in a relationship or fri...
  • A friend recently sent me the following "secrets",...
  • A little help guys...This week has been very stres...
  • CONGRATULATIONS DALIA!!! My good friend Dalia from...
  • Hahaha, I just had to paste this when I found it!!...
  • Just those rainy days...The weather lately doesn´t...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack