Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Friday, July 07, 2006

A friend recently sent me the following "secrets", thought they were very accurate, a few more things that I can add on to my list.... lol

The five secrets of a happy woman...
1. It's important to find a man that shares the responsibility and chores around the house and has a good job.

2. It's important to find a man that is cheerful, enjoys dancing, going on trips and makes you laugh.
3. It's important to find a man that is sweet, that you can depend on emotionally without him subordinating you and that does NOT lie.
4. It's important to find a man that adores being with you.
5. It is very, very important for these 4 men not to know each other!!

posted by Elizabeth at 10:39 AM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • A little help guys...This week has been very stres...
  • CONGRATULATIONS DALIA!!! My good friend Dalia from...
  • Hahaha, I just had to paste this when I found it!!...
  • Just those rainy days...The weather lately doesn´t...
  • BITTERSWEET MOMENTS LIK...
  • ONE´S IMPACT...I've been working in OGX (outgoing...
  • This picture best represents my energy, enthusia...
  • HEY!!!I finally got around to opening my own Blog,...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack