Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Sunday, October 08, 2006

SSGN PREMEETING!!!

♪♪ SS, GN, GN, I like it, aha, aha ♪♪
♪♪ SS, GN, GN, I like it, aha, aha ♪♪

This modified poster is courtesy of Diogo from Brazil!!! aaaaaeeeee!!!

This was my second SSGN (Spanish Speaking Growth Network) pre-meeting, but definitely more memorable and as IC started I had a closer bond with my fellow SSGNers!! A big difference this time around was that I already had some contact (online) with a few of the delegates before the meeting, so it was amazing meeting them personally...(Cindy, Juan-K, un abrazo...;) ) Another big difference is our director... the one and only Araz!!!! She's Canadian, is learning Spanish, and has SOOO much energy and enthusiasm!!! It's obvious that she loves her GN!!!

Rather than running through sessions, I'll share my pictures and let you see the amazing people that I'm so fortunate to share a GN with!!!

This first picture: front row: Renée and Frank (MCP Venezuela) back row: Cindy (ER Mexico), Marcelo (MCP Cono Sur) and Sebastián (Colombia/ERMéxico) Frank decided to give a marker tatoo to everyone with a bare shoulder!!!

Brazilian guys doing one of their rollcalls... Coehlo(left) MCP leading by example!!! Caio (right) was really into it as well...!!!

The Brazilian delegation working... Coelho and his LCPs
The Colombian delegation hard at work... I love these guys!!! We had a blast together!!! Clockwise: Ivan (MCP in yellow), Jennifer (IS), Juanca (X - :D), Aleja (PD), Bee (Projects) and Felipe (ER)
Viva Mexico!!! L to R: Cindy (ER), Elizabeth (LCP), Argentina (MCP), Esteban (LCP) and Erika (OGX)
Cono Sur!! It was great getting to know them after hearing about them for so long. (Our last MCP - Gaby is now part of the Cono Sur MC): Marcelo (MCP), Amber (country coach) and Olivier (LCP) I was able to share sessions with Marcelo and Amber, they are amazing!!!
And last but not least... ARAZ!!! (left) here with Elizabeth from Mexico, doing a rollcall. One of many that SSGN did throughout the pre-meeting. We had our fun!!! SS, GN, GN, I like it.... :D

posted by Elizabeth at 11:05 AM



MySpace Layouts

1 Comments:

Blogger danielblaia said...

wow, nice pics from prague, I hadnt seen them...
that curve building, amazing!

also very cool to see the SSGN people, although I only know Marcelo.

Keep bloggin...

Daniel

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • MAGICAL PRAGUE!!!!How do you begin to explain Prag...
  • Guatemala City - Dallas - London (Gatwick) - Londo...
  • Preparing for the trip...The 2 weeks before we lef...
  • Back in Guatemala.... still remembering...So I've ...
  • ABOUT MONEY...MONEY CAN BUY A HOUSE, BUT NOT A HOM...
  • Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if y...
  • Love the man that...calls you beautiful instead of...
  • Bye SUMMER OF 2006...Unfortunately I only have 2 d...
  • This prayer had special meaning for me this week.....
  • Rosa roja....Red is my favorite color... Roses are...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack