Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Back in Guatemala.... still remembering...
So I've experienced another International Congress in AIESEC!!!! So many emotions, memories, parties, conversations, groups, friends (new and old); it's completely overwhelming to look through my pictures and remember so many amazing moments...
I haven't posted anything new for almost 2 months now, had lots of work to do before I left and then when I got back have been trying to catch up on everything. So now I will share my trip and pictures with you... hope you enjoy!!

posted by Elizabeth at 4:26 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • ABOUT MONEY...MONEY CAN BUY A HOUSE, BUT NOT A HOM...
  • Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if y...
  • Love the man that...calls you beautiful instead of...
  • Bye SUMMER OF 2006...Unfortunately I only have 2 d...
  • This prayer had special meaning for me this week.....
  • Rosa roja....Red is my favorite color... Roses are...
  • Miss Mariah CareyOne of my favorite artists. I lov...
  • Lesson of the week...When in a relationship or fri...
  • A friend recently sent me the following "secrets",...
  • A little help guys...This week has been very stres...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack