Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Monday, May 14, 2007

Only 5 1/2 weeks left... :S

I got a calender out yesterday and realized that I only have 5 1/2 weeks left as MCP and MCVPX of AIESEC in Guatemala. After 4 years and 3 months in AIESEC, I can't imagine life without AIESEC meetings, congresses, parties, conflicts, joys, etc. etc. Like I wrote a close friend the other day... this year will be full of learning experiences for me up until the very last day!


So many things going on...
It's weird to think that I'm doing a lot of things for the last time.




My last Student Review Boards... :'(

These last 2 weeks I organized my last SRB. My favorite area in AIESEC, my true AIESEC passion, is exchange and especially out going exchange. I love the friendship that develops between exchange participants and their managers, I have seen first hand the impact that living and working in another country has on people.


I had started out doing the selection process as well, because I am dying to go on my own exchange, but due to different reasons, I've had to postpone those plans till atleast January 2008.





Our last national congress: CONGA (Congress for Growing Aiesecers)


It's this weekend! MC Survivor's last congress. It's bittersweet, there will be newies from the UFM LC, the URL extension and the Xela interest group, something completely new!!! That means that AIESEC in Guatemala is growing, expanding to a new city and university. There are such amazing members, it's really comforting to see newer generations believing in and truely identifying themselves with the AIESEC values and goals. The OC has even organized an Arabian Nights party (wonder where they got that idea?!?!? Could it be cause I talk about MENA and specifically about Egypt non stop... lol).




posted by Elizabeth at 11:06 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • Marcela - MCVPX 07-08!!! I finally have a successo...
  • May 1st was MC Day in Amatitlán!!! MC Survivor inf...
  • Camila - Todo Cambio
  • Todo Cambió (Everything changed) - Camila 2 of my ...
  • Lots of things going on these days...Newie inducti...
  • Omarion - Ice box
  • Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are ...
  • Does he deserve you???A friend emailed me this sto...
  • In full bloom... So, I'm 28 now... as of Monday! ...
  • THE FOUR AGREEMENTS I leafed through this book in ...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack