Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Omarion - Ice box

I got this Ice box where my heart used to be...

posted by Elizabeth at 9:48 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are ...
  • Does he deserve you???A friend emailed me this sto...
  • In full bloom... So, I'm 28 now... as of Monday! ...
  • THE FOUR AGREEMENTS I leafed through this book in ...
  • Confusing times...I'm just realizing that I unconc...
  • Spring is here!!! My brother's b-day... March 21st...
  • PASSED MY ECONOMICS EXAM!!!In order to graduate I ...
  • RASCAL FLATTS said it best....What hurts the mostW...
  • Some thoughts...After all the excitement of IPM, ...
  • Tour through EgyptAfter IPM was finally over, and ...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack