In full bloom...
I also got to thinking about what I've done in the last 2+ decades, places I've travelled to, people I've met, so many things that I have learned along the way, personally, academically and practically, some hard lessons, some more enjoyable. ;D
Life's definitely an endless adventure, each step teaches us something new not only about others, but about ourselves. I've come to realize that WE are the only ones that can accept, learn and grow from our mistakes or dwell on them and never move on. Learn from the past, but don't live in it! WE decide, no one else, how we react, how we let circumstances and other people affect us, how we look at life,
how we direct our lives and make our decisions. It's not always easy to remember that, though cause it's easier to blame others for our misfortunes or temporary confusions... but I'm definitely trying to remind myself more often that I am the master of my life, no one else!!
So I'm still pondering over my next steps... internship in MENA or another region? job in Guatemala? Wish I could do so many things, go so many places, but trying to decide which is going to be the best one right now. 
As you can see my orchids are in full bloom now... they are beautiful!! With Spring come new things, new opportunities, new life. I'm gonna have a ton of things to get done from now until end of June, I'll be going on to a new stage as well, I'll be graduating soon, leaving AIESEC... :( This will be a very interesting new year for me!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home