Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Sunday, October 08, 2006

GLOBAL VILLAGE!!!

This was one of the greatest moments of the entire congress for me, because you get to see so many other different cultures within walking distance from each other!!! Also it was amazing to see many people that I had shared congresses with...

Pancho, Renée and Luis Mario in front of the Guatemalan stand before Global Village actually started.


Our stand was swarming with visitors!!! They really liked the bracelets we were giving away. Here I am tying like the 100th bracelet that day and enjoying every minute!!!


Miyako (from You Can 2005) and me. I'll go to Japan one of these days!!


One of many group pictures we were asked to pose for...!!


The stage where the different cultural performances were done just under the Palace of Science and Culture in Warsaw!!! (picture below)



Federica (my roommate from Italy) and me


Mada (Romanian on the Bahrein MC)and me



Delegate from Qatar and me


Aneta (Czech on UK MC), in the center, was a faci at You Can 2005


Claude - MCP Bahrein


Franzisca (Germany) was at You Can last year and was one of our group of 6 that wondered around India afterwards. Was NOT expecting to see her, it was so exciting running into her at Global Village!!


Toni - MCP Macedonia



Croatia!!!
Turkey!!! IC 2007, IC 2007!!!


Iceland viking!!! \


Only with AIESEC could I have met some from Kyrgyzstan!!


Mariano from Italia!!! quite the ladies' man :)


Pippi Longstocking at Global Village!!! Even the swedish guys had their red pigtail wigs on!!!


Irish delegation; the land of shamrocks and leprechauns!!


Dutch delegates!!! Toot, toot!!


Egypt!!! Geets (from India)and Dalia were also at You Can last year!!!


Guatemalan delegation after Global Village!!!

posted by Elizabeth at 11:11 AM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • SSGN PREMEETING!!!♪♪ SS, GN, GN, I like it, aha, a...
  • MAGICAL PRAGUE!!!!How do you begin to explain Prag...
  • Guatemala City - Dallas - London (Gatwick) - Londo...
  • Preparing for the trip...The 2 weeks before we lef...
  • Back in Guatemala.... still remembering...So I've ...
  • ABOUT MONEY...MONEY CAN BUY A HOUSE, BUT NOT A HOM...
  • Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if y...
  • Love the man that...calls you beautiful instead of...
  • Bye SUMMER OF 2006...Unfortunately I only have 2 d...
  • This prayer had special meaning for me this week.....

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack