2006's almost over...
I know I abandoned my blog over the last 4 months, so here I am updating it before the year ends!! Lots of things have happened and changed during these months, but here's a summary... will try to put more pics than writing...;D
The first big thing to happen is that I'm done with classes!! YEY!! This was my last semester of International Relations. Although its exciting to be done with school, I will miss my classmates, 4 years of seeing them every morning... ahh the memories....

At one of my classmate's baby shower, her little girl is a year old now!


I know I abandoned my blog over the last 4 months, so here I am updating it before the year ends!! Lots of things have happened and changed during these months, but here's a summary... will try to put more pics than writing...;D
The first big thing to happen is that I'm done with classes!! YEY!! This was my last semester of International Relations. Although its exciting to be done with school, I will miss my classmates, 4 years of seeing them every morning... ahh the memories....
Our group with Oscar Berger, President of Guatemala.
Mostly girls in my class!
At one of my classmate's baby shower, her little girl is a year old now!
After our last class of the semester, we had breakfast at McDonalds!
My classmates for the last 4 years!!
And then came our farewell party at Jose's house in Antigua...
Los quiero miles, me van hacer mucha falta!!...






1 Comments:
My Dear Chula!!!
Loved the slideshow, it's truly amazing how time went by so fast and now we are all ready for the next stage of our lives!!! Hope you enjoyed Antigua as I did. Take care and be sure that even in the distance you may always count on me...
Cheers!!!
Jose Z.
Post a Comment
<< Home