Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 weeks left!!


Can't believe that it's been over a month since my last post, time is going by way too fast. Quick update of what I've been up to the last 4 weeks: I supported our URL extension members during their newie activity, we had a pretty successful last national congress (CONGA), had our last meeting as MC Survivor 06-07, said goodbye to César as he went back to Colombia on the 12th of June, had the first MC transition weekend with the 07-08 team (the 007 Change Agents), have started one to one transition with both my successors (Nito - MCP and Marcela - MCVPX), I had to do the TOEFL on June 2nd since it's one of my graduation requirements, and I've been home alone for a week and will be this week as well since my brother went to Belize as part of his new job.


Personally it's weird to think that in 2 weeks I'll be officially out of AIESEC, although in many ways I think that I'm ready to move on, it's not easy to let go of something I've loved and been totally involved in for the last 4 + years. Won't be going to Turkey for IC. :( I envy my friends that are still in for another year in international MCs or in AI, but I know that although I would have loved to do the same, that's not a possibility at this time for me. So, as of July 1st I'll be studying for my last exam at university and start job hunting.


I've uploaded pictures of the last month on my Facebook so you can check them out there, but I'm including my favorite pics here...


Group pic at CONGA 2007, everyone in their congress t-shirt doing an X for exchange!!! This one was especially for me. ;)




MC Guatemala 06-08 chilling at 2 AM!





Girl corner at César's farewell party.



Last picture of the MC Survivor

posted by Elizabeth at 8:11 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • Only 5 1/2 weeks left... :SI got a calender out ye...
  • Marcela - MCVPX 07-08!!! I finally have a successo...
  • May 1st was MC Day in Amatitlán!!! MC Survivor inf...
  • Camila - Todo Cambio
  • Todo Cambió (Everything changed) - Camila 2 of my ...
  • Lots of things going on these days...Newie inducti...
  • Omarion - Ice box
  • Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are ...
  • Does he deserve you???A friend emailed me this sto...
  • In full bloom... So, I'm 28 now... as of Monday! ...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack