Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Friday, December 15, 2006


Something else that's happened...



I've "survived" the first half of my MC term!! We didn't pick our Survivor logo for nuthin.... ;D

Guatemalan MC 2006-07

And I must say that my XTF (Exchange Task Force) has TOTALLY been there for me work-wise and personally!! We ended up being a great team together!!


This is me with César and Elisa, Pancho is missing...

These last few months have brought the 4 of us closer together and I've gained some amazing friends!!

We started our very first PBoX initiative based around Business Entrepreneurship and will be starting a second one around Corporate Responsibility next year. That's one of the things that has me the most excited about this year!

Here are some pictures of the different things I've been doing in AIESEC over the last few months...


posted by Elizabeth at 9:15 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • 2006's almost over...I know I abandoned my blog ov...
  • Krakow
  • So IC had at last come to an end and we (Renée, Pa...
  • IC 2006, WARSAW, POLAND!!!!!Once again... it's har...
  • GLOBAL VILLAGE!!!This was one of the greatest mome...
  • SSGN PREMEETING!!!♪♪ SS, GN, GN, I like it, aha, a...
  • MAGICAL PRAGUE!!!!How do you begin to explain Prag...
  • Guatemala City - Dallas - London (Gatwick) - Londo...
  • Preparing for the trip...The 2 weeks before we lef...
  • Back in Guatemala.... still remembering...So I've ...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack