Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Sunday, February 11, 2007

IPM 2007 here I come!!!

During IC in Poland last Summer, each delegate received a bookmark with the above logo inviting us to Cairo in February 2007. At that point, going to Egypt was a distance and seemingly impossible dream of mine! Especially the thought of going to IPM, since only current or elect AIESEC presidents can attend this meeting! Then this year everything seemed to change from one day to the next and here I am... 5 days away from hopping on a plane to Cairo to be a part of IPM!!!

Up until now this has been the closest I've gotten to being in Egypt... the Egyptian stand during Global Village in IC 2006!! Here with Dalia, Geets and Abdo. (Samy, in red, talking to Toni, from Macedonia, managed to get into the picture as well!!)
This'll be a time for many firsts for me... first time in Africa, first IPM, first international flight completely on my own both ways, first time in an Arab and Muslim country, and the list goes on and on...!

I'm REALLY excited, can't wait to get there!! Have a ton of reading to do for IPM, but I'm sure that this experience will be unforgettable!

posted by Elizabeth at 3:29 AM



MySpace Layouts

1 Comments:

Blogger Aine said...

hola! didn't know you had a blog :) How was your trip?!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • I'm really excited after CONAL (Congreso Nacional...
  • A mayonnaise jar, golf balls, pebbles, sand and 2 ...
  • What a New Year!!! Not a month has passed since my...
  • If the glove fits... lol
  • Living in 2006 Just got this mail, thought it was ...
  • Something else that's happened...I've "survived" ...
  • 2006's almost over...I know I abandoned my blog ov...
  • Krakow
  • So IC had at last come to an end and we (Renée, Pa...
  • IC 2006, WARSAW, POLAND!!!!!Once again... it's har...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack