Back in Guatemala... without my luggage!!
So, I'm finally back. There are so many things that I can share about my trip to Egypt and my experience in IPM, that I'll have to organize my thoughts in chronological order so my recap of this trip will make sense! It was an AMAZING experience at all kinds of levels, something completely different in many aspects, yet there were so many familiar people that shared it with me. I feel like I left a part of me in Egypt, like I wrote a really close friend... if home is where the heart is... then Cairo is definitely one of my homes around the world!
My bag did not arrive with me, so I don't have pictures to upload yet! Hopefully it will be here tommorrow and I'll be able to update this space properly! Will probably take me a while though! Bare with me!
So, I'm finally back. There are so many things that I can share about my trip to Egypt and my experience in IPM, that I'll have to organize my thoughts in chronological order so my recap of this trip will make sense! It was an AMAZING experience at all kinds of levels, something completely different in many aspects, yet there were so many familiar people that shared it with me. I feel like I left a part of me in Egypt, like I wrote a really close friend... if home is where the heart is... then Cairo is definitely one of my homes around the world!
My bag did not arrive with me, so I don't have pictures to upload yet! Hopefully it will be here tommorrow and I'll be able to update this space properly! Will probably take me a while though! Bare with me!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home