Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Premeeting February 16th and 17th
These sessions took place in Cairo at AAST.

It was SO thrilling seeing @ friends from IC and meeting new people. To be honest premeeting got off to a slow start and was a bit frustrating for many of us, but as in all or most @ congresses you get as much as you want to get out of them and for me being with the SSGN family was amazing! In the end though we did advance in the Regional Initiatives and in Business Entrepreneurship, which is the one I´m passionate about, so we did acheive results!

Here are my pictures of these first 2 days.







Parralel to Premeeting...


While I was in Cairo I also got to see my Egyptian friends again!! Cannot begin to say how exciting that was! I stayed with Dalia the night I arrived and I HAVE to say THANK YOU once again to Dalia for being such a great hostess and making me feel right at home!! Her mom was amazing to me, made sure I was well fed, had clean clothes, got enough sleep! Am eternally grateful for your hospitality!! Then I stayed at Cesar´s Palace during premeeting with the rest of the delegates, there I had the privilege of rooming with Marcelo aaaaaeeeeee!!

Tamer was the first person I saw when I got to the premeeting place! Got to see Ahmed (Nafea) and go to Cilantro for the first time, then went to this mountain overlooking Cairo with Adham. I was really excited to see them both and get to know them a bit better at home! I saw May briefly during Premeeting and then again at Global Village. It´s so cool how many friends AIESEC has brought my way!! Always amazing seeing them again!! Everyone was so nice, made time in their agendas and multiple activities to show me around and hang out with me!! Love u guys, for real!! My trip would not have been the same without you!!

posted by Elizabeth at 11:01 AM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • Back in Guatemala... without my luggage!!So, I'm f...
  • IPM 2007 here I come!!! During IC in Poland last ...
  • I'm really excited after CONAL (Congreso Nacional...
  • A mayonnaise jar, golf balls, pebbles, sand and 2 ...
  • What a New Year!!! Not a month has passed since my...
  • If the glove fits... lol
  • Living in 2006 Just got this mail, thought it was ...
  • Something else that's happened...I've "survived" ...
  • 2006's almost over...I know I abandoned my blog ov...
  • Krakow

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack