Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Monday, March 19, 2007

Tour through Egypt

After IPM was finally over, and I had decided to ditch the study tour cause it was going places I didn't wanna see... I headed off on my own study tour with Egyptian Rough Guide in hand...

Went to 3 places... Alexandria, Luxor and Cairo. I wanted to go to Aswan and Abu Simbel, but 5 days is definitely NOT enough time to go to so many places. Each place had so much history, I was totally overwhelmed by it all.

Of the places I visited, I especially loved...

1) the Alexandria Library, the architecture is just amazing! I guess all those years of studying art and world history and architecture finally paid off!! Could not get enough of this building inside or out!!





2) Karnak Temple, again actually being among the lotus columns, the avenue of the sphinx, AMAZING!!! I was SO excited just being there. Can't begin to explain how unforgettable it was!! My love of history and art was actually multiplied if that's even possible!







3) Merchant's House and Al Azhar Park in Cairo, although there were also streets, doorways, mosques, that were equally incredible.
















posted by Elizabeth at 1:37 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • And so the Congress began on February 19th with Op...
  • OPENING CEREMONY AND GLOBAL VILLAGEFEBRUARY 18TH ...
  • Premeeting February 16th and 17th These session...
  • Back in Guatemala... without my luggage!!So, I'm f...
  • IPM 2007 here I come!!! During IC in Poland last ...
  • I'm really excited after CONAL (Congreso Nacional...
  • A mayonnaise jar, golf balls, pebbles, sand and 2 ...
  • What a New Year!!! Not a month has passed since my...
  • If the glove fits... lol
  • Living in 2006 Just got this mail, thought it was ...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack