Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Friday, March 09, 2007

OPENING CEREMONY AND GLOBAL VILLAGE
FEBRUARY 18TH


It's definitely different getting a stand prepared and being part of Global Village if your delegation consists of 1 member - YOU!! I couldn't take that many things with me for the stand due to space and weight restrictions, but I took food (Chiky's and Tortrix, i.e. chocolate covered cookies and corn chips) and gave away bracelets and tiny dolls, which people loved!! My stand was full the whole time!! So by the time I gave away the last things, and put away the few decorations I managed to take, the rest of the stands were abandoned, so I didn't get to see Global Village this time. Just hope that more Egyptians know where Guatemala is, or atleast know it exists now!!! I was surprised that there were a number of people that spoke Spanish, cause a parent was from Spain or they simply learned the language on their own. The world needs more SSGN!!!
A few pictures of the Opening Ceremony which was immediately followed by the Global Village in Cairo...



posted by Elizabeth at 1:11 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • Premeeting February 16th and 17th These session...
  • Back in Guatemala... without my luggage!!So, I'm f...
  • IPM 2007 here I come!!! During IC in Poland last ...
  • I'm really excited after CONAL (Congreso Nacional...
  • A mayonnaise jar, golf balls, pebbles, sand and 2 ...
  • What a New Year!!! Not a month has passed since my...
  • If the glove fits... lol
  • Living in 2006 Just got this mail, thought it was ...
  • Something else that's happened...I've "survived" ...
  • 2006's almost over...I know I abandoned my blog ov...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack