Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Sunday, April 01, 2007



Spring is here!!!

My brother's b-day... March 21st is the first day of Spring... and a while back he gave me some orchids, gotta love him!! They are starting to bloom right now, so I wanted to share that with you and remind myself that no matter how long it takes them to bloom, or how at times the plant seems to be dead... it's still alive and full of beauty!!

posted by Elizabeth at 10:58 PM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • PASSED MY ECONOMICS EXAM!!!In order to graduate I ...
  • RASCAL FLATTS said it best....What hurts the mostW...
  • Some thoughts...After all the excitement of IPM, ...
  • Tour through EgyptAfter IPM was finally over, and ...
  • Faces along the tour... The people that you meet ...
  • And so the Congress began on February 19th with Op...
  • OPENING CEREMONY AND GLOBAL VILLAGEFEBRUARY 18TH ...
  • Premeeting February 16th and 17th These session...
  • Back in Guatemala... without my luggage!!So, I'm f...
  • IPM 2007 here I come!!! During IC in Poland last ...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack