Me being me...

...what I'm doing, moments and events that excite me and those that don't, but that nevertheless help me to grow...

blog layouts







My status

Saturday, March 31, 2007


PASSED MY ECONOMICS EXAM!!!

In order to graduate I have to complete 4 requirements:
1. Economics Exam (includes 5 courses)
2. Area Exam (in my case... International Relations with emphasis in Intl. Commerce and Intl. Organizations; this one includes over 20 courses)
3. TOEFL
4. 3 months of full time or 6 months part time International or local working experience (my AIESEC XP will serve as this experience!!)

I passed my Economics exam last night. That was an experience!! Overall, I could have studied more or for a longer period of time, but it's past me now and I can concentrate on the next one right after Easter vacation.

I have to have all these things completed by the first week of August in order to graduate in November, so hopefully I'll be done with that stage of my life in a few more months!!

posted by Elizabeth at 8:48 AM



MySpace Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Elizabeth Ayala's Facebook profile

Previous Posts

  • RASCAL FLATTS said it best....What hurts the mostW...
  • Some thoughts...After all the excitement of IPM, ...
  • Tour through EgyptAfter IPM was finally over, and ...
  • Faces along the tour... The people that you meet ...
  • And so the Congress began on February 19th with Op...
  • OPENING CEREMONY AND GLOBAL VILLAGEFEBRUARY 18TH ...
  • Premeeting February 16th and 17th These session...
  • Back in Guatemala... without my luggage!!So, I'm f...
  • IPM 2007 here I come!!! During IC in Poland last ...
  • I'm really excited after CONAL (Congreso Nacional...

Powered by Blogger


 

black jack strategies
blackjack